Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cascading Gems on Facebook

 If you haven't already "liked" my facebook page, here are two great reasons why you should!

Number one, each week, I post a new offer that Facebook fans see first. The offer this week is FREE SHIPPING! All this week, absolutely every order ships completely free. That means, this is a great week to start checking off that gift list!

In order to take advantage of the free shipping offer, you will need to enter the code FREESHIPPING during checkout. To get to my Etsy shop, either click the product links on the right, or click here.

Number 2, I just started a really fun photo album called "Virtual Gifts."

Here's what you do to use them:
  • go to the Cascading Gems facebook page
  • click on the tab "photos"
  • locate the album "virtual gifts"
  • and share!
  • (I'll be adding a new gift each week)
Here is the link to the Facebook page.

Go ahead and "like" us! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment