Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Who Wore It Best?

I thought that we could do something a little more fun and pick sides...pun totally intended. The eight year old inside of me just giggled at that.

The image to the left shows two of the newest Simone pendants. In case you are not familiar with my process, I'll just briefly explain. When I start conditioning clay, I dye or mix colors to obtain the desired color combinations for what I plan to make. Once the colors combinations are created, they are given a series name. In this case, the series is Simone.

Then after that point, every item that uses those colors is named after the series. This enables you to buy coordinating items and know that the colors will be an exact match.

So back to the initial question...who wore the Simone series best? The mini or the standard pendant?

No comments:

Post a Comment